Corona Virus Update
THE ALEXANDER KOBRIN TEAM IS BACK!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have a concern regarding your vision, and would like to schedule an appointment.
The Alexander Kobrin team can be contacted on the office telephone number : 01707 652322 or if it is difficult to get through, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and safety of our valued patients and Alexander Kobrin team remain our top priority and therefore we will continue to follow current legislation and professional guidance:
- Alexander Kobrin Team Members will be wearing hospital grade PPE, in addition to this protective Perspex screens have been put in place in reception and dispensing areas.
- Appointment times will be staggered to manage the flow of patients and to minimise interactions.
- Alexander Kobrin will ensure that all contact areas are cleaned and disinfected between appointments.
We ask that you:
- Delay your visit if either you or a member of your household has symptoms of COVID-19, until you are symptom free.
- Visit the practice by appointment only: call or email to make an appointment for an adjustment, repair, dispense or collection.
- Arrive on time for an appointment, otherwise understand that you may not be seen or will be asked to wait outside, due to social distancing regulations.
- Wear a face mask to the appointment.
- Use the hand-sanitiser at the front desk on arrival, and periodically during the visit.
- Follow the signs,set out in the practice, to ensure a safe distance between you and the next person.
- Come into the practice on your own, unless it is necessary that you are accompanied by someone or if you are accompanying a child or vulnerable person. Family members will be asked to wait outside, this will assist us in limiting the number of people in the practice at one time.
- Bring your own pen.
- Pay by credit card where possible.
Looking very forward to seeing you!
Clyde, Brian and the Alexander Kobrin team